My name is Shuguan Yang, I am a PhD student in CEE since 2015. Before that, I majored in Electrical Engineering and received my Master's degeree major in from Columbia University in 2014 and Bachelor's degree from Southeast University in 2013.
I am broadly interested in data mining related transportation topics. Currently, I am working on projects about parking occupancies estimations and sensing driven parking.
- Matching Parking Supply to Travel Demand towards Sustainability: a Cyber Physical Social System for Sensing Driven Parking.
- A non-sensor solution for effective and inexpensive parking management: payment, reservation, and dynamic pricing
- Power of 32 - Regional Traveler Information System.
- Network traffic flow modeling and simulations for autonomous vehicles.
- Shuguan Yang, Sean Qian (2016) Turning meter transactions data into occupancy and payment behavioral information for on-street parking, submitted to Transportation Research Part C .