My name is Shuguan Yang, I am a PhD student in MAC since 2015. Before that, I received my Master’s degree from Columbia University in 2014 and Bachelor’s degree from Southeast University in 2013, both in Electrical Engineering .
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Traffic Predictions
- Data-driven Machine Learning
- Matching Parking Supply to Travel Demand towards Sustainability: a Cyber Physical Social System for Sensing Driven Parking.
- A non-sensor solution for effective and inexpensive parking management: payment, reservation, and dynamic pricing
- Mobility Data Analytics Center
- Federal Highway Administration’s research project: travel time reliability data guideline
- Shuguan Yang, Xidong Pi, Wei Ma, Sean Qian. (2018) “A Graph-CNN approach of parking occupancy prediction in network-scale incorporating multiple spatio-temporal data sources”. Working paper.
- Shuguan Yang, Sean Qian. (2017) “Understanding and predicting highway travel time with spatio-temporal features of network traffic flow, weather and incidents”. IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Magazine, accepted and forthcoming.
- Sean Qian, Shuguan Yang. A non-sensor solution for effective and inexpensive parking management: payment, reservation, and dynamic pricing. provisional patent 2018 [URL]
- Shuguan Yang, Sean Qian. (2017) “Turning meter transactions data into occupancy and payment behavioral information for on-street parking”. Transportation Research Part C, Vol.78, pp.165-182. [URL]
Hamburg Hall 3051
Carnegie Mellon University